What are the dates and times for the festival?
Friday, October 28, 2022 | Gates Open 4:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29. 2022 | Gates Open 1:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 30, 2022 | Gates Open 12:00 p.m. in DEPOT AREA ONLY –
All Gates Open 1:00 p.m.
What are the gate hours?
Friday, October 28, 2022 | 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29, 2022 | 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Sunday, October 30, 2022 | 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
How can I volunteer?
We are working with organizations to line up groups of volunteers for the event. If you
have a non-profit group interested in volunteering, or if you would like to volunteer, please visit https://fs6.formsite.com/GJ4yWg/hhutkvjwgl/index.html.
Are pets allowed in the festival?
No pets are allowed in the festival.
No animals of any kind are allowed in the festival with the exception of service animals. Service animals are defined as follows:
Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
Service animals are NOT emotional support or therapy animals.
What type of chairs can I bring in to the festival (GENERAL ADMISSION AREA ONLY)?
This event offers “festival style seating”. General Admission ticket holders should bring standard camp chairs. No double chairs, loungers, recliners, banquet or folding metal chairs. Need more detail? Here’s the scoop (graphic below):
- Total length of your chair should not exceed 3.6′ or 44″. Arm span should be not more than 35″ across.
- Blanket seating is not permitted.
- Tents of any kind are not permitted.
- Carry-in limit of 4 single chairs per person.
- No wagons, chair caddies or similar items will be allowed into the Festival.
- No carry-in chairs are permitted in the Reserved Seating or Pit Pass areas. No exceptions.
- No umbrellas (either hand held or free standing) are permitted.
- No infant strollers or car seats are permitted in the Reserved Seating or Pit Pass areas.
- Any chairs placed in line-up before gates open will be removed by Festival staff.
What’s the deal with food and beverage?
Sorry, NO outside food and beverages (including bottled water), or coolers are allowed (other than baby food in plastic containers). A wide selection of food and beverages, Including beer and wine are available inside the festival.
Can I bring my children?
Absolutely. Children of all ages are welcome but we ask that you be considerate of the other festival guests who are also trying to hear and see the concert. Children 6 and under are free in the General Admission area only. Children 7 to 12 years old require a child’s wristband. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
What items are NOT allowed into the festival?
- Glass Containers
- Umbrellas (either hand held or free standing)
- Outside Food or Beverages
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices or Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Alcoholic Beverages & Illegal Substances
- Animals – With the exception of service animals specifically trained to aid guests with disabilities
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses or Other Beverage Containers
- Professional Cameras – DSLR cameras or those with a removable lens are not allowed
- Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers or incendiary or explosive devices of any kind.
- Coolers, Large Bags or Backpacks of any kind
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointer Devices
- Noisemakers or Bullhorns
- Selfie Sticks, Sticks or Poles of any kind
- Monopods or Tripods
- Video Cameras
- Audio recording equipment of any kind
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, bicycles and /or motorized carts.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Weapons – Knives, Box-Cutters, Firearms, etc.
- Promotional / Advertising or Sale Materials, not approved by the Inverness Country Jam. Anyone found to be in violation of this policy will be removed from the festival grounds.
What is the festival bag policy?
The Inverness Country Jam strongly believes the clear bag policy will enhance public safety and make festival access more efficient. The clear bag policy has been adopted by the NFL, SEC and many other venues that host entertainment events. This policy is certified by the Department of Homeland Security.
That being said, here are the details:
Each guest is allowed one clear bag, such as a one-gallon Ziploc style bag or clear plastic , vinyl or PVC bag that does not exceed 12” by 6” by 12”, plus a small clutch purse or fanny-pack.
All items and guests are subject to additional inspection prior to entering the venue.